WinCCflexible and S7315-2DP

manmeetvirdi

Hi
I am trying to interface operating panel(TP 170B and spftware is WinCC flexible 2004 standard) Siemens plc S7 315-2DP.
In operating panel i have dedicated the rpm of a motor to say "DB 1 DBD 0".
Now to problem which I'am facing is how to access this location of operating panel to PLC that is "DB 1 DBD 0" corresponds to which address in PLC.
Communication is being done through Profibus between plc and operating panel.
Thanks in advance for valuble time of yours
regards
manmeet

Last edited:
manmeetvirdi said:
that is "DB 1 DBD 0" corresponds to which address in PLC.

It correspond exactly to that address.... DB1.DBD0

I assume that you will want to display this data in an output field, open up the properties of the output field and select the new tag icon, give the tag a name (#motor_rpm), select DINT or DWORD display, for data type you are using, then select 'range' = DB, DB = 1 DBD = 0, save and compile.

Paul

hanx for the answere PLucas

hi there PLucas !
Thanx my answere is "DB1.DBD0"
Silly isn't it
But anyway many thannx for your time
regards manmeet