AutoCAD 2006 Electrical

just_lionel

Are there any good tutorials out there for AutoCAD 2006 Electrical. I can use it decently, but I really want to fine tune my skills.

Thanks for the help!

I've been looking for a free tutorial myself with no luck. Now that im on nights, i can hop on our Autocad guys computer and play around. The "getting started" tutorial is just that, doesnt even scratch the surface.

Lionel,

There has been a big discussion about this in the AutoCadE forum at the Autodesk web site. The lack of a good manual for ACE has been a big drawback in my opinion. I have used this program since it was Via WD16. Via had quite a good manual which a lot of people still refer to even though the program has changed quite a bit. Autodesk says it is working on a solution but we shall see if it actually comes to pass.

I have a manual I had for R14, I can use that, I just know there are features in ACE that I dont know about, or that I am going the long way around.

I like to work smarter, not harder.

just_lionel said:
I have a manual I had for R14, I can use that, I just know there are features in ACE that I dont know about, or that I am going the long way around.

I like to work smarter, not harder.

I understand that. I often get frustrated at little things that stump me. I guess you know that you can get a free copy of the AutoCad 2006 manual using your ACE registration number.