OT: AutoCAD Electrical Training Course Recommendationd

mike3475

Hi Expert:
I have used EPlan at previous job, now in the new job they use AutoCAD Electrical, just finished one training at Udemy, it is not good at all, so if anyone have a good source for this training, please help me.
Thanks in advance!

We used to use our local reseller for ACE training. They went out of business and we now use IMAGINiT Technologies for licensing, training and support. They have regular, live online training as well as self-paced, on demand training available. My intern last summer took it and he was able to be productive after taking the basic three day course.

I went through a course on LinkedIn Learning by Shaun Bryant. It was pretty good. I had experience already with regular AutoCad which helped.

All I ever needed to get productive was to work through the tutorials that come with the software. Open Help and scroll around on the AutoCAD Electrical front help page and you'll find the tutorials.

@mike3475,

Maybe it deserves new thread.
What would it take to learn EPLAN? One of our prospective customers is requiring to use EPLAN software for electrical design.

PaulB.

@mike3475,

Maybe it deserves new thread.
What would it take to learn EPLAN? One of our prospective customers is requiring to use EPLAN software for electrical design.

PaulB.

I learned EPLAN Basic online training at eplanusa.com a while ago, it only teaches 2D schematics and panel layout, not for 3D things. it is pretty good.
Thanks!

LinkedIn Learning is a pretty good deal and a good class, well laid out. It is broken down into sections.
Plus... you can take other courses, you are not locked in to just ACADE.