ability to use versapro on win xp

nswu1

:sick: Does anyone know if it is possible to run Ge Fanuc Versapro Professional on a computer running Windows XP Home Ed.? And if so what version or build? Thanks in advance.

We tried that about a year ago, had to upgrade to XP Pro, when we did it worked, GE never gave the reason, just that is what we had to do.

Similar Topics

Kindly, our customer wants a presentation on how our control of machines, automation and servodrives, can be sustainable. Where can we find some...
Replies
Views
Hello, Within my company we have had a lot of discussion about the presence/ absence of a legal liability of people removing the signing safety...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, was wondering if anyone had any ideas on the FLEX 5000 series io modules. This is a new project and we are having a problem...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest any insurance companies familiar with our field (PLC programming and controls hardware design) that can provide general...
Replies
Views
I have come to the conclusion that ME datastore plus is not very reliable at doing what it is supposed to do. Please prove me wrong so that I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom