Treinee program

martin3885

Hi,
presently I do a practise in Germany(till Feb). I am looking for something like a treinee programm in field building automatiation(not neceserly in Germany). I want to learn relatively quickly(1-3months) how to apply the automation technicque for buildings, but not only in theory, also in practise. The best way would be to be to be paid for my work during the programm:). Does anybody know if any company offer such a programs? If not in this fild, then in others related to automation.:)

Similar Topics

Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom