Treinee program

martin3885

Hi,
presently I do a practise in Germany(till Feb). I am looking for something like a treinee programm in field building automatiation(not neceserly in Germany). I want to learn relatively quickly(1-3months) how to apply the automation technicque for buildings, but not only in theory, also in practise. The best way would be to be to be paid for my work during the programm:). Does anybody know if any company offer such a programs? If not in this fild, then in others related to automation.:)

Similar Topics

my ccw softwer stops working when i add and try to open a ladder program.
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom