Graphics (Humorous)

okiebob

OK folks I am looking for some clipart-graphics to have put on my work hats. I have a handful of hats with nothing on them and I need to fix this. Themes "Spark Mechanic" "Don't Let the SMOKE out" "OOPPS" and things along this line, have some fun with it. Thanks for all the help.

That's one hat

Well that covers one (1) hat, as it should be the FIRST, now I just need to find the pic and let the embroidry (sp) begin, Keep going folks could be lots more I'll buy more hats, as these are for ME, to wear and to remind others of the DANGERS and BENEFITS of doing this job. GAWD I LOVE THIS PLACE. BTW a neighbor is doing the sewing and I am glad for that, buttons don't make sense.

These are 2 of my favorites...
[attachment]
A full size version of the fire one is HERE.

I couldn't locate the fist one on the web, but if you want it (unedited, 500x400 pixels), PM me with your email addy and I'll be glad to send it to you.

beerchug

-Eric

P.S. Can I get a free hat?... ;)

fist-fire.gif

Please no "ADULT CLIPART"

If I can't explain it to my wife and 12 yr old daughter, not to mention the 16 yr old son, 12 (twin son to daughter) and 7 year old son, it is not going to make the cut. This is for good CLEAN but HUMOROUS fun nothing else. There are some great secretaries in the office and I treat them as LADIES as I treat my WIFE. Until you show me otherwise YOU are a LADY / MAN who deserves to be treated that way!!!!!!!!! Old school maybe but that is how I am. Way to go RSDORAN. If we ALL stand up we ARE the DIFFERENCE.

Last edited: