Communication speed of Mitshubishi FX2N PLC

marifhossain

Hi,

What I found that the maximum communication speed on the RS232 port of the FX2N is 19600 which seems slower to me for some application. Can I go faster with FX2N PLC e.g. 11500 or more?

marifhossain said:
Hi,

What I found that the maximum communication speed on the RS232 port of the FX2N is 19600 which seems slower to me for some application. Can I go faster with FX2N PLC e.g. 11500 or more?

Usually, when speed is an issue, RS232 is not the best choice.

Similar Topics

Hello, please help me with my problem. My application is positioning with Basic positioner of Sinamics S110 (CU305). I use absolute positioning...
Replies
Views
I have been using an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1400 and use the Ethernet port for communication. Is there a good way for me to figure out or...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for the education I 've received in this forum for these past weeks, 've really learnt a lot from accurate responses to my previous...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We have two SLC 5/03 processors in two unit of our machine which have coupled with HMI (having RS View 32 Works & RS links) through...
Replies
Views
Hi We are trying to develop an interface through iso on tcp/ip from a linux machine with an S7 Siemens with CP 343. I'm just curios...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom