Anyone have Panelview 1400e parts?

paperboy4828

Howdy folks, I've got an Allen Bradley Panelview 1400e that has a broken "white metal" face. The touch screen is in fine condition, and the whole thing is working fine after I replaced the mucked up CRT with a similar one from an old (but trusty) 15" computer monitor. It's pretty apparent it got dropped and broke the front bezel that goes around the touch screen. I've been looking for a replacement, but so far no luck. There must be a million of these things around... anyone know where I could score some parts?

Try www.plccenter.com, you will have to call them on the phone. Since they basically buy used equipment and then test and resell, they must encounter some equipment that is DOA. I've never tried buying components from them, but it will only cost you the time, they have a toll free number. They are located in New Jersey.

You could also try www.sterlingservices.com, I have used them for Panelview repairs, and they get the parts from somewhere, maybe they will sell you what you need. They are located near Charlotte,NC.

PlcCenter.com is the place to go. I'm familiar with the company which is now called Radwell International. They're located in Lumberton, NJ and have a large surplus used/new inventory. Call 1.800.332.4336. I'm sure they can help you.

CTG

Best I could find at www.plccenter.com was the bezel part that included the touch screen ($1,700.00). The touch screen on the one I have works perfectly and probably makes up 80% of the cost. I was hoping to find the part for ~$250.00, or trade it for something I have that may be of value.

If it's posted at plccenter.com then it's for sale. I know they have a 'junk' pile of stuff that's been liquidated or scrapped that's not posted.

I would place a call into their sales department and let them know what you need. They're one of the largest surplus buyers/sellers in the country. You never know.

CTG