S5-100u Digital Input Card Connections

alex fraser

Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards
Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals Nos 1-10.

Thanks Alex

Hello Alex;

Start by opening www.siemenslinks.com, click on Manuals, do a search for S5-100U, and download the S5-100U Programmable Controller pdf file. (Other files might be of interest later on).

There is a chapter explaining I/O modules for this series and their connections through bus modules.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Alex,

normally the connection diagram can be found on the front of the module. But if you have any doubts, give us the type number (6ES5 ....) and we'll try to help you out.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

One of my S5 100U PLCs(103 CPU) shows lit red leds on all digital input cards.At times the problem clears after several resets.On Monday I lost...
Replies
Views
Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Hi.I want to migrate S5-100U CPU 103 program to S7.It is giving error due to the following lines.These lines are exist in OB21. L KH 4435 T RS 8...
Replies
Views
dear All, i am working on the step5 of Siemens. after successful upload program and going online but RLO data is not updating. In Tset>Status...
Replies
Views
I wonder if some one could help me understand the Istack in a 100U. I have a 103CPU which is in stop mode. I disconnected all the expansion except...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom