Siemens latching outputs?

jwright

Hello all,

I am more familiar with AB's RSLogix 500 and was wondering if anyone could tell me of a method to latch outputs similiar to that of the latching/unlatching outputs available for AB --> for the Siemens 226 using MicroWin.

My former student is making the transistion from AB to Siemens and called me this evening... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also... any practical concerns/insights with latching outputs versus the inputs would be wonderful.

Thanks,

John

Hello John;

From the S7-200_e.pdf manual (look for it on www.siemenslinks.com):

S7200_S_R.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom