Siemens latching outputs?

jwright

Hello all,

I am more familiar with AB's RSLogix 500 and was wondering if anyone could tell me of a method to latch outputs similiar to that of the latching/unlatching outputs available for AB --> for the Siemens 226 using MicroWin.

My former student is making the transistion from AB to Siemens and called me this evening... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also... any practical concerns/insights with latching outputs versus the inputs would be wonderful.

Thanks,

John

Hello John;

From the S7-200_e.pdf manual (look for it on www.siemenslinks.com):

S7200_S_R.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Please inform me if i can make programing of the HMI SIEMENS IPC477D from TIA Portal software or not? I do not have WINCC software but...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom