SLC 5/03 Processor Fault

rgreen

One of my 5/03 processors is faulting with a message " Discreete I/O module in slot 1 which is required for user program is detected as having the wrong I/O count. This could mean that a specialty card driver is incorrect"

I verified the rack settings,pic driver etc and reset the processor by shorting vbb to ground.

I am running RS Logix 500 rev 5.50.00

Swap

I swapped processors and the problem followed to the other rack. I just wish there was a way to interpret the error messages with more detail.

Similar Topics

I have a SLC 5/05 processor with a Major Fault 1F39h. The processor is running fine with the fault, but I would like to know what is causing it? I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I noticed our "Airmaster" PLC which is a SLC 5/04 processor was in Fault when I connected to it via DH+. I cleared the fault and put...
Replies
Views
Hi My Slc 5/03 processor's (cat no. 1747-L531) fault Lamp Glows red constantly. and communication LED(DH 485 and RS 232) is not glowing. so i can...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a SLC 5/03 with a fault that I can't put my finger on. I've attached two projects. The one named "...In Processor" is what is...
Replies
Views
Hy guys, I think i have a little problem with my old HSCE2 module for SLC 5/04 processor. Well ... i can't acces the M0 file from module !! Does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom