E1071 Operationterminal problem.

mekme

Hello!

Got an E1071 operationterminal working with an FX1N.
Works good.

I have a little problem i want to be able to backup everything to the external memory card (USB-STICK).

Recipe's, trend's and those are possible to backup.
But not textblocks.

Anyone know/or if its possible to save down a textblock with the dynamic strings and all to a txt file on the USB-Stick.
Or somehow save it. Its possible to print it, email it.

Im getting pretty disturbed atm, cant figure anything out.
I might have missed something.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards
Martin

Heya!

I got the version 1.10.

I want to get trends and everything to be saved to the USB-Stick from the terminal.

What you mean is. Save the project to usb-stick (in e-designer) instead of upload the program to the terminal with cable you can do it with this function.

Thanks anyway!

mekme said:
Heya!

What you mean is. Save the project to usb-stick (in e-designer) instead of upload the program to the terminal with cable you can do it with this function.
Thanks anyway!

If you'd like to backup your project to format, that terminal can fetc w.o. PC. I haven't heard E1000 supporting project back up to USB. What Beijer guys said to this?

It is written in manual:
Memory card settings

External

Either a Compact Flash card or a USB Flash drive can be used externally. The external memory can be used for project backup, recipe files etc., but not for expansion of the project memory. Using two external memories simultaneously is not supported, and if two memories are connected, the Compact Flash card is used prior to the USB Flash drive.

Pretty worthless.

I contacted the support for it. And NO it cant save textblocks.
Recepies and trends seems to work saving on USB.. dunno about ALARMS yet.

Thanks.