Wincc <=> Texas communication problem

sdw4

hey guys,

I'm doing an update wincc verse 4.02 to wincc verse 6.0 SP4.
The installation consists of texas 555 plc with CP2572 communication cart and scada Siemens WINCC.

I have communication problems with the wincc 6.0. All analog values are good, but some binairy values not.

Does anyone have, or better had, the same problem?
thanks in advance.

Greetings Sven

CP has not enough memory to read write all the varables in one block.

Copy the next file "Simatic 505 TCPIP.ini" under wincc project name\Channels\Simatic 505 TCPIP.ini
and restart wincc.

This file reduced the variables in the read read block.
Kind Regards

; INI-File for WinCC Channel "Simatic 505 TCPIP"
; WinCC V6.0/SP4
;
;
; Destination: "Project_Path\Channels"
; [********] Connection Name
; Default Value "Memory Read Msg Max Gap = 250"
[AGROCHEM_TCP_IP]
Memory Read Msg Allowed = 1
; (0-1, default - 1)
Memory Read Msg C = 0
; (0-1, default - 1)
Memory Read Msg Max Gap = 100
; (0-254, default - 250)
Call ReadFinishCB Once=1
; (0-1, default - 1)

How to correct this problem with WinCC 6.0 SP2

Dear all,
I met the same problem when using WinCC 6.0 sp2 comunicating with CP2572A. But there is no such a ini file in WinCC 6.0 sp2, how can I fix it?
Thank you very much!

The file "Simatic 505 TCPIP.ini" does not exist, you have to copy the attached file "Simatic 505 TCPIP.ini" to winccprojectname\Channels\

greeting Sven

Thanks a lot, But in WinCC 6.0 SP2 there is no folder named "Channels" in the folder "winccprojectname\", must I create it manually?