Directlogic Plc 205

AGENTTINFOIL

Today I ran into something I have not seen before. I downloaded the program and of course there was no documentation. I seen a timer or TMRF with a value P2005. what is this and how do I find P? this is not memory is it? Why was this used?

P stands for pointer.

If you look at the the value in V2005 (in octal) you will see the address where the value of P2005 is stored.

For instance if V2005 = A00 BCD/hex = 5000 Octal, then calling P2005 returns the same value as calling V5000.

At some place in the program you'll probably find a value being placed inth V2005. From hanziou's example it might be something as simple as:

LDA O5000 - that's the letter 'O' followed by the number 5000
OUT V2005

But if you are looking at the program in one of our machines (to the others, AGENTINFOIL and I have discussed our which machines are at his plant. Our programs are open for the customer) then its probably the preset selected based on the number of tortilla rows or the diameter.

Last edited: