Help! DH485 networking

i_avd

HI! I'm student and I have to netwok some PLCs on a similar way. I have 1 SLC5/03, 1 SLC5/02 and 2 micrologix 1000. I want to network them all in a DH-485 network. I also have the following devices: 2 1747PIC, 2 SLC500 link coupler (1747 AIC) and cables 1747CBLAM00, 1747C10..... my specific problem is that I want to know if I have to buy another device to serve as the concentrator or so, for the DH4-85 backbone. Can u help me?. I want to know how to do the connections. The 4 devices I want to network end up with a DH485 interface, and then what?.....
Which configuration should be implemented in each device in order to do the network?.

Thank you very much!

I suggect you do a search over at the Rockwell KB for DH485

There will be plenty of articles over there.

You also seem to have a stutter as this has been posted three times ?