Please Help

Joe1

We need information on the productionline of the assembly of a keyring. Any information will do. We are going to have to use a PLC in the proccess. I have trouble bringing the two together. Please help us if you can.

PM from Joe1:
I need info on the siemens cyber junkyard project. We can't find out exactly what we're suppossed to do. The email we got only said we have to design the productionline of the assembly of the keyring. Please help us we are getting desperate.

Hi Joe1.
I have zero knowledge about the production of keyrings.
Also, I have no idea what you mean by "siemens cyber junkyard project".
Who sent you an email ? A potential customer ? Did you make some kind of an offer ?

Your post is one of the most open-ended ones I have ever seen.
I dont like to guess :(

Jesper

I suspect that we are not the only ones to receive a PM from this Joe1 (or Eng1), I have posted a reply to his PM to me in another one of his threads :rolleyes:

Paul

Hi Paul, yes you are right.
It is first now that I see that they (he ?) have posted the same post 3 times allready.

To Joe1 and Eng1:
It is misuse of this forum to post the same question many times just to get more attention.
I also think that sending PMs to many people that have no direct relation to the industry or the technology is "spam", and we dont like it !

Now I am off this thread for sure ! bye.

Hi guys,

I also received a PM today from some guy called Shaheem asking for help. What's going on? I can't do alot with explanation had sended to me!!!

shameem vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
India.gif

user_online.gif

Local Time is: 03:16 PM Location: kerala

please help me
excuse me sir

i need ur help

Joe1 said:
I need to find information on the design for the productionline of the assembly of a keyring. If you can help please let me know.
QUOTE]

Got this PM as well this morning...
What's going on???

(Maybe time for some 'bashing') o_O

Sorry for being very irritating. We are just in a big hurry and wanted to see if we can get some extra information. I just posted the project concept to please help if you want to se what it is.

Joe1 said:
Sorry. I meant the Cyber junkyard post. Its ok if you all hate me by now. I'm starting to irritate myself also.
Joe1,

Self knowlegde is the beginning of wisdom.

Free translation out of my native Language (Flemish)

Rudi

From PM:
Sorry for being a little persistent. I put the project concept in the Live posts at "please help". If you want to have a look. [more deleted by JesperMP].
Form the other thread I see that this all about a competition (with a money price !). Am I wrong in assuming that the competition only makes sense if the participants are putting mostly their own effort into the game ? In that spirit I will offer to help (if I can) if you have a particular technical question, but not general assistance, and definitely not vaguely put ones. Thats all.

I have allready said too much.

I'm not suggesting that someone else do all the work and all I do is the downloading. I will probably have more particular questions in a week or two, when we get officially started. I just wanted to know if their is someone who can help us with websites and information. We only need to give a light presentation of how we are going to go to work with this thing. And we have to make it good because only one group per University are allowed to participate and there are already 3 including us that wants to do it.

Joe1.

You PM'ed me with this text: "Please help us we are getting desperate."
You took my time because I interpreted that as you needed help from ME and you needed it NOW.

What you wrote in the last post is not a satisfactory explanation.
This time I am really off this thread.