Using S7-300 With Visual Basic

dmardinly

I have an application in which i will use the visual Basic regarding Visulaziation, for some special reasons, with S7-300,it is my first time, can any body advice me about the way for making and going in correct way to communicate and reaching data of the PLC.

Best Regards

I've heard about connecting Siemens and VB using the WinSock protocol, its easy and fast to configure and program in VB. I'm hoping to find some time soon and try it out myself.
Please let me know if you wanna try it this way.
Thanks!

Similar Topics

Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP. I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7...
Replies
Views
So I am new to the plc scene, and I am working on a machine that gets a fault, to which I think it is a overtorque fault. I did some research on...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , This is one of my dumbest questions yet. I never set up a NAT translator before. When you use a web browser , I can use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Modbus TCP/IP connection on my S7-314 PLC, this connects to a Siemens RMC30 (TCP/IP>Serial convertor) and then to 46 serial RTUs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom