Kinetix 5300 MSO causing ExcessiveVelocityErrorFault

BM80

Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command is called. Any ideas what could be causing this?

It could be many things, but I got that fault on a Kinetix 5300 when the OEM building the machine moved it to another location in their facility. They had to disconnect all of the cables to pretty much everything to move it, and not everything got connected back up properly. The encoder cable was loose. I set it properly and all was well.

That may not be your issue, but the encoder is something to check.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
We have a machine with four Kinetix 350 servo drives Model 2097-V34PR5-LM We have just replaced our second drive in the last 6 months, and I see...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am starting up a system using 2 AB Kinetix 5300 servo drives. This is my first project using AB motion. I have extensive experience with...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom