kinetix 5300 startup

srsicard3

Hello, I am starting up a system using 2 AB Kinetix 5300 servo drives. This is my first project using AB motion. I have extensive experience with AB powerflex drives via EIP.
Does anyone have some sample code on indexing motion they would be willing to share? I can get everything online and moving manually, and can probably muddle through getting this application to work. I am just looking at what some common practices are in regards to indexing motion on AB platform.
Any advice or pointers or sample code would be much appreciated!

Similar Topics

Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
We have a machine with four Kinetix 350 servo drives Model 2097-V34PR5-LM We have just replaced our second drive in the last 6 months, and I see...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have Kinetix 5500 on 5069-L310ERM controller. Why DC Bus is not shown in controller tags. I mean the value of the DC Bus. On the Kinetix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom