Help on kinetix 5300

MedSelmi

Hello,

I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding.
I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system.
Every recipe have a different wheel (different diameter )which will be coupled to the servo motor to feed material.
The customer wants to enter the part length in mm and the machine speed in feet/min.
So with using different diameter wheel I have 3 questions about axis configuration and programming :
1- How can I configure axis scaling ?
2- How can I calculate the part length in mm ?
3- How to calculate machine speed ?

Servo drive model= 2198-C1015-ERS
Servo motor model= MPL-A330P-S

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
Currently tinkering with a home project for a wood router lift machine using some second hand parts from a redundant timber mill. The servo is a...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First time poster looking for a little help. I have a Kinetix 6000 drive that I am capturing faults for in RSLogix but I need some help...
Replies
Views
Greetings and happy holidays....well festive labor to all anyway... I have a new installation with a 'vertical' axis being controlled by a...
Replies
Views
Looking for help getting a kinetix 300 set up, got it connected, trying to learn how to control discretely, have not been able to find a single...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom