Rotary Motion commands help with Kinetix 5700

DanielO

Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The setup before use 1 motor on a VFD to drive 2 separate shafts with 2 sprockets attached to each that were tied together. The first set had 1 adjustable sprocket to adjust square of the cut material. After the upgrade we are having issues because our programmer used an absolute move we have machine stopping in 2 places. 1 at the zero point and 1 when the knife cuts. This is affecting how fast we can run product through the machine(it is a lot slower). Is it possible to run as a MAJ instead of a MAM absolute to have it act more like a VFD? The programmer suggested that we run an incremental move and that would stop having to stop at zero each time. Is that correct?
Sorry if this is long but I wanted it to be understandable.

Thanks