Kinetix 6000 fault capturing help

Hey all,

First time poster looking for a little help. I have a Kinetix 6000 drive that I am capturing faults for in RSLogix but I need some help interpreting them.

I am capturing the values on servo.axisfault and servo.drivefault. I tried converting the values I get from hex to decimal and end up with nonsense. Though I admit to barely understanding Hex anyway.

For instance I captured 16#8020_0010 from the drivefault but cannot work out how to convert that into an Allen-Bradley fault code.

I'm not so much worried about what the faults are as simply being able to interpret the Hex. I have many of these 6000 drives at work and being able to capture and interpret the faults when I'm not there to physically see the drive would be useful. Feel like I'm missing something simple. Thought I'd try posting here before asking AB.

Thanks in advance for any help!