RSView ME image export

Wolverine458

I have a ME project that I would like to export some image files as bitmaps so that I can modify them and make new images. Does anyone know how to do this?

I assume you mean RSView ME?

Easiest way to get screenshots is to run the application locally (using the "running man" button) and take regular screenshots. If you hold down the alt key while doing so, only the active area is included in the screenshot (no trimming required). Also Technsmith have a nice piece of software called "SnagIt" that can snaffle autosave shots as sequential files into a folder, highly recommended.

One easy way to do it is to go to where they're stored on the PC. It should be at:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI projects\<application name>\Images

At this location, all of the image files are stored as .bmp's and can be copied, etc.

If you copy one of the files and make changes, I would still import it into the project after the changes, because I have found the RSView Enterprise software to be very picky...