Scaling in CQM1H Mab42

noypi

Hi,
Need your help please..
I am now working on a cqm1h cpu51 with a mab42 and a pressure transducer with 4-20ma output. I need to monitor and display the pressure of a tank in Omron NS8 HMI. The tank was vacuumed down to 0.096psia(5torr),when it reaches 0.096psia, a timer will turn on,after 30minutes,this tank will be filled with liquid and then pressurized up to 90psia. I need to display the pressure 0.096psia-100psia in NS8.
Can anyone please give me an example or tutorial scaling to get these values.

thanks
noypi

Similar Topics

Hi, having some issues with scalings (SCP commands) with some Vegapuls 65 guided wave radar level transmitters. I've set the min/max in the...
Replies
Views
I want to measure the tank level and get the sensor output to the PLC. Below are the details : Tank Height =0 - 3m, the sensor is stalled 0,2m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm working on a rehab and I'm trying to figure stuff out. See screenshot at the bottom. Local:5:I.Data[6] in BTD instruction is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom