BSL or BSR?

chrisray

What is the difference (apart from ones right and the others left) of BSR and BSL.. why choose one over the other? if they basically do the same thing.

Sorry my moment of stupidity will be overcome shortly with some sly of relief..well I hope so.. or just more confusion.

What is the difference (apart from ones right and the others left) of BSR and BSL.. why choose one over the other? if they basically do the same thing.

You don't think that's an important distinction? Sometimes you need to go left and sometimes you need to go right.

That's sort of like saying, "Why does a motor go both clockwise and counterwise?" Why doesn't it just go in one direction?

Three lefts make a right, & three rights make a left, or you can just turn once in the desired direction..

5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5=40, but so does 8*5.

Get the idea???