up a shift register to check product on a turning device, so I
can activate another process. Could you also give me the purpose
of

Control:

Source Bit:

Thanks in advance

Rephrase Question Concerning ControlLogix -BSL

Good Afternoon ,

I am somewhat familier with the shift registers in the older AB plc's. Could you explain a couple of
things dealing with the BSL in ControlLogix. What an example of the Array , Control , Source Bit , Length.
Let me explain what I am doing. I have a part on a chain that I am looking for with a sensor ( input ).
This part of the chain that I am sensing the part is about 3 steps away from the process that I would like
to take place. For example, If I see the part at that position I would like for this seen part ( as a 1) step
thru to that position 100 , 010 , 001. I have 27 positions on this chain ( would that be the Length?)

BSL
Bit Shift Left

Array -
Control -
Source Bit -
Length-

Thanks in advance,