ControlLogix BSL -Best way to use only 27 Positions to Wrap Around

Coachman

I have a turning device that has 27 shelves on it and I would
like to keep track of the shelves that have product on , and then
activate a process when that full shelf comes around. I have my
BSL working well but I would like to have my 27th bit (a 1 or a 0)be able to wrap around to my 1st position again. Right now
I am using a doubleword to accomplish this.

Right now ,it wants to go to 32 and drop off the end.
Would you have any ideas.I am probably way off the mark.

Thanks in advance.

Isn't the source bit the sensor( example) that puts a 1 or a 0 in the array when it shifts. How would I go about doing that.Could you give me a little more detail.

Thanks

Make the BSL source bit the logical OR of the .UL and the desired input. In that case either condition will put a 1 in the desired spot.

Keith

Thanks for your help. I have it working fairly well. Now my question is about RS View Studio. I would like to place this
turning device on my HMI Screen so the operator can see the
filled positions and enter a 1 or a 0 to make a correction.
When I drill down to my PLC tags ,I am only able to go down
to my Array_DINT[0] and not my individual array bits. Would
you know of any reasons why.

Thanks

The Tag Browser in Studio is flawed in many ways, that happens to be one of them.

Just pick the base tag, and manually add a ".xx", filling in the bit number you want in the 'xx' field.