Help on Twido PLC

iarglez

Hi,
Does any one know if there is a firmware conflict or something like that when replacing new modules on a PLC? I have a TWIDO system which was showing hardware and expansion bus differences until I found two damaged DC input modules. Once I replaced them I got the same symptom, no signal on the output modules even when I forced them and no input signal when i monitor them in the software. Any idea why is this happening?

Any help ASAP on this, will be appreciated!!
Thanks!

Suggest you ask the question on the Twido website. I have not seen this behaviour before.

Similar Topics

I am using a TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and a VFD ATV31HU22N4. I want to use it in AutoCAD. But I can't find any symbol for these. Can anybody tell me...
Replies
Views
I need some help regarding programming a TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF. I want to start a star motor of 2.2KW using VFD Altivar 31 ATV31HU22N4 but the...
Replies
Views
hi i am new for quantum plc and i was given a project which uses 2 quantum plc's which act as a primary and secondary,and the two plc's are in hot...
Replies
Views
Good, how do I control through an Analog output of a valve, that is, open the valve from 10% to 10% until it reaches 100%, and then close it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a newbie here. I work with industrial automation in my professional life and use some simple PLCs along with pneumatics for handling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom