SLC 5/04 FLT LED blink everytime powers up

plcnovel

Hi All
I have a system containing SLC 5/04 L541C-16k processor with 13 slot rack. Recently i started getting a problem with the processor or may be some other card in the rack(i have a few thermcouple cards, DI, DO, AI, AO and a Prosoft module Mv146-MCM module). Every time i kill the power from the plc panel and put the power back on, my processor goes into a fault state, when i go into error, it says, Hardware interrupt problem on slot 2 (which is MVI146-MCM module). I have tried all kinds of thing with this card, tried in a different slot, trying pulling out of the rack, replace the card but still have the same problem..........I have checked all the wriring and ripples, but i am getting a pretty stable power in the panel. I have checked the grounding in the panel as well and it is good.

Any ideas from the experts, whats going on with it.........all suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance