Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 Flashing FLT

jimmycooker said:
Great game last night T, what an atmosphere, shame they pipped us at the post but they put up a great fight...

The news media reports here were, the atmosphere at the game was that great, that the winner of the game was rugby union.

It was a tightly fought game,
But then the All Blacks didn't plan on loosing, in 2008 like they did in 1978

Incredible atmosphere, the helicopter dropping in with the game ball, the 4 kiwi players doing the haka before the all blacks, the atmosphre in the stadium and the game itself were off the scale, what a night...

Was on the **** with the all blacks after the match with a friend of mine who knew a lot of the lads called Gary Cribb plays rugby here (Ron Cribbs brother) great night!!

hi Mickey n all!

i have same problem with FLT error on my cpu,,wheni tried to reprogrammed it,,it didnt communicate and same error of processor not responding or node adress,, what should i do to programme it?

Hi All.

I need help about this fault in SLC500 (5/05 CPU) in natural gas station. After a power surge in UPS, CPU exhibited the RUN and FLT blinking LED OFF. With RSLogix 500, we saw that the failure is as follows "interrupt hardware problem. Exact slot can not be determined" and a code of hexadecimal 1F5Ah failure.

We check each of the slots in each of the racks (there are 3 in total), were suspicious of cards 3150 - MCM and the CPU. We exchanged all for existing in the warehouse and we could not pull this failure ...

Could anyone suggest some new research path ???

What would be a likely source of this type of fault code ???
I see that a few colleagues had such "luck" in your applications.

Thank you and all help is welcome.