Difference between Explotion proof standard and Protection Standard( IP, NEMAX)

huynt

Dear all.
Every one can explain for me, difference between Explosion proof protection and Protection standards( IP, NEMAX). You can send to me some manuals about they.
Thank you!

Well ....

Protection standards like IP are generally about how well something copes when things (dust, water) try to get in, usually quite slowly.

Explosion proof standards are generally about how well something copes when things (flames, loud noises, hot gases) try to get out, usually very quickly.

Ken:)

Thank Ken.
You can help me, send to me some documents about they.
Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem with AO- and AA-Tags. When I use for example the tag AO_Test with the address 200 and type the value 1,2 in, the AA-Tag...
Replies
Views
As per the title. This might seem like a basic question to many, but I'm unclear about the difference between a coil ( ) and an application...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have 2 Frequency Drive panels to build and commission . It is for 2 pump systems . Just wondering , what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! What are the differences between PCS7 SIMATIC Batch and PM Control? Do you have any manual like "Getting Started "...
Replies
Views
I have a Automation Direct Click Plus that you can buy option CPU slot modules for input/outputs. The slot modules have the options of sinking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom