Prioritizing inputs

kp228

I have built a model of an eight lane intersection with traffic lights. The school project is over and it worked good enough. I used sequencers but only had it respond to two inputs. I am just playing around with it now and I want to prioritze the inputs so that the sequencers will be activated on an first come first served basis. What instructions should I look into? Should I incorporate and FIFO?

Last edited:
kp228 said:
I have built a model of an eight lane intersection with traffic lights. The school project is over and it worked good enough.QUOTE]

Does this mean that you only had a couple of wrecks?, only two people got ran over?

Just had to give you a hard time....

As for your question, I have not used sequencers very often but one instruction you may want to look at is IIM and IOM, I am assuming that you are using AB...

No wrecks. The lights just went in sequence, everyone got a turn. I know, kind of boring.

AB is correct. Thank you, I will research IIM and IOM.