Citect and S7-200 cpu 215

danghuyhoang

Hello there.

Does anybody know howto setup a connection between citect v5.5 and an Siemens S7-200.I have tried to communicate ,but i did not still complete

I'm using a Com port and PC/PPI cable but i haven't been able to setup a connection.
Do I make PPI protocol in my program of PLC or anything else?
Thanks

Huy

Thanks !
I have read that documnent,But I am still successfull.Can you send me the form which You filled in communication form(port form, i\o device form,board form) ,may be I set PPI protocol in program if PLC?Because I think,PLC must be set in communication mode to connect with Citect
Huy

Dir sir!
I send to you the thing which I do.
Please see them and correct something to be wrong for me.
I understand I do not have PPI point to point using serial port driver.
So Could you send PPI point to point using serial port driver and help file of that driver to me?
Thanks for you help
Huy