Unable to copy the Block OB1

BoSChoW

Hi all,
i wrote a simple program in OB1. I have my PLC in STOP mode and still i can't copy the block. I am desperate because i dont know what to do...
What should i do?

More info is needed:
  1. What brand and type of PLC are you talking about? I figure it's a Siemens one, but is it S5, S7-200 or S7-300/400?
  2. What software are you using? Please also mention the version, because with some problems it might be of importance.
  3. What type of communication are you using?
Kind regards,

Thank you all, i couldn't copy the block OB1 because i forgot to add this in SCL programing language...:

VAR_TEMP
INFO: ARRAY [0..19] OF BYTE;
W : BOOL;
END_VAR

I have an another question, does anyone know how to CALL a BLOCK in SCL programing language? Ok, with the standard blocks that are in the library is not a problem, but how do i insert my own blocks?

Sorry, but I have to step out on this one because I never use SCL. I only program in LAD and STL.

Good luck with your search!

Kind regards,