S7 300 CPU unable to copy message

BITI BISHARA

Hello guys,
Our working machine CPU I am trying to add one logic but when I am click download then warning ⚠️ message coming that Unable to copy FB 11.
I write the program in FB 11 and network 39.
Kindly support and help me. Thank you.
Kind regards.
Biti.

Hello guys,
Our working machine CPU I am trying to add one logic but when I am click download then warning ⚠️ message coming that Unable to copy FB 11.
I write the program in FB 11 and network 39.
Kindly support and help me. Thank you.
Kind regards.
Biti.

Please post a screenshot of your added network and your error message.
Most of the time in the message box with the error message there is a button for more info about the error, click that and read it.

you are probably trying to use some address outside the supported range of the CPU. like using timer T300 when the highest allowed by hardware is 255

grtz

You may have an address in your FB11 Network 39 that your CPU doesn't support. For example, the CPU 312 CPU only has 256 bytes of M memory (MB0 to MB255 / M0.0 to M255.7), and you put an address of MB256 or higher, or M256.0 or higher, etc. To find out the min/max addressing ranges, open the Module Information on the CPU in STEP 7, or go to Online & Diagnostics in TIA Portal.