Archestra to Intouch Conversion

Prashu

I have an In touch View application which connects to the Archestra database for reading and writing of data.
The instances of automation objects created in the Archestra are connected to the In touch SCADA system through Smart symbols.

The Real time data from the PLC’s is taken to the Archestra system by means of
Allen Bradley Control logix Communication Driver present in the Archestra.

Now i want to remove my archestra software from my application and take all my tags database from archestra to Intouch.

Can any one suggest simplest and easiest steps to be followed for the conversion without consuming much time since my IO count in archestra comes to 40,000
Since I am new to archestra, Is there any import /export facility in archestra.
Will i get all the features of archestra in the intouch alone after my conversion.

Thanks
Prash