ArchestrA / InTouch HMI Approach for Common Info Bar

chumnend

Hi,

Currently I am building a series of InTouch windows that will use a common information bar at the bottom of each screen.

I was just curious in what's a better approach:

1) Creating a faceplate graphic in the ArchestrA symbol editor and then embedding it into each InTouch Window

or

2) Creating a separate InTouch window for the bar and then just displaying that window alongside my other windows of interest.

I feel like its just a matter or preference, but I was curious on other peoples thoughts.

Similar Topics

I have an Archestra symbol within a Modern Intouch Windowviewer application that is doing some heavy data filtering before displaying the info to...
Replies
Views
I've got my Intouch Security configured for OS Group Based (ie: Domain) with the appropriate roles defined (matching the Domain) with their access...
Replies
Views
I'm working with an application that has to be done in 2012R2, so it doesn't have the situational awareness library and I find that the built-in...
Replies
Views
I used a few built-in SA symbols, and by default, their color is grey... so I loaded a new element style to make them look better. However, no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to ask for help in solving my problem. I need to move application created in InTouch Stand Alone to Archestra IDE. I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom