Win CC Programing Help

ProcDev1

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I have a project for which I need about a week of Win CC/Flex programming support. We know our application and navigation etc, most of the details of the project have been worked out. The work consists of laying out screens and importing data for a menuing system.

We are in Raleigh NC and would like the support local. Does anyone have some guidance?

Thanks.
ProcDev1

You may find it easier to contact your local Siemens office, they generally have a list of prefered local integrators you can contact.

Similar Topics

Well after 4+ years of working soley with Rslogix 5 and 500 I am working a little with mitsibishi. I have the gpp-win program, a FX2N-64MR PLC and...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Got a funny issue. I have a 1756-L85EP and a 1756-EN2TR in the same chase. The client asked for the Ferrari and the 3 lane highway!!! We...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have face a lot of problems using Panelview Plus 7 Series B with Win10 IO: I can not map a netwaork drive, when using file...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom