AD D06 LCD display.

elevmike

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to display an Octal Vmem address on the display...The objective here is to indicate the value of a pointer. Lets say that V400 is the pointer and it's currently pointing to V2000.

So my LCD instruction is ["CURRENT MEM" V400]

The value gets displayed in decimal.. I cant figure the trick for showing the actual OCTAL address..

Thanks....

Mike,

Give this a whirl and see if it does what you want. I wrote it for a DL06, but it should work on almost any DL processor.

Similar Topics

Good morning, I have a AD D06 plc with an RS232 barcode scanner connected to it. I am trying to figure out how many bytes an ascii character takes...
Replies
Views
Hello !! I have a direct plc d06 type with an ethernet card h0-ecom100, so I need get some values from a vision system (Cognex insight), then...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm in the process of collecting all the Programs etc from an integrator to use for a HMI Upgrade on a newly installed machine. The...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else been experiencing the D06 problems Arikby mentioned in this thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12064
Replies
Views
I have not had a free moment for the past week, but now I am making time to ask our AD folks a few questions.... 1. Maybe I have one of those...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom