rslogix on Server 2003?

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to get my brother in law up and running on RSLogix. We have a 10 pt. Micrologix 1000 and the starter (free) RSLogix but when we try to install it says it wants XP, Windows 2000, Windows 95/98, Windows ME or Windows NT.

Anyone know a way to make it run on 2003 Server?

thanks,

No, IT brought it down and I installed all my software.
I can dial into it and look at it if there is anything you would like me to look at.

here is the error message it get when installing. We are running the limited 10pt. version of RSLogix and also and Evaluation vertion of 2003 server (but it's full functioning). Can you find your setup.ini file. I think I just need to let the install program know about the os.

Norm,
Maybe I jump the gun. I am running RSLogix 7.00.
If you like call me on my cell at XXX and I will search for the exact file you need.

Edit Removed number

Last edited:
Latest version of RSlogix 5 and 500 will install on Server 2003 SP1.

I think you must have SP1.

r500.jpg