Milk Powder On line Moisture Measurement

arc

Can any one tell me which is the best On Line measurement system for Milk Powder Moisture measurement.

At the moment I have 2 in mind :
1) MM710 of NDC
2) Brimrose Luminar 2030

Any other make would also be useful, also who has the most installation of such instrument worldwide.

In our application the Dryer is of 2 Stage , where should the moisture meter be installed (NIRO) , do we have to install at both the places?

Any info would be useful.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm just starting to learn Ladder Logic Programming. I'm using Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000. I've been tasked with developing a 'Simple' Coffee...
Replies
Views
I want to know the complete ladder logic (with ladder diagram) of the following PLC problem named as "MILK VENDING MACHINE". An automatic "MILK...
Replies
Views
I am working on an experimental system for a new chemical a supplier of a client of mine has invented and my customer is going to be their Guinea...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was assigned to develop an architecture for the system in which i have to calculate the amount of powder that will be inleted in to a...
Replies
Views
We have a photo sensor to monitor the flow of starch but coz of the dusty environment the sensor is generating teh fales alarm. Putting the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom