ProTool/Pro CS - Cross Reference Issue

Beggar

In an effort to make my project smaller, I'm trying to delete some obsolete screens from ProTool. I first deleted all referring controls but I still cannot delete the screens because it says that they're still being used.

When I run a cross-reference, I get a cryptic message that doesn't show up in the documentation (that I can find). It says:

b4e0bc91.jpg

Is there a way that I can clear this reference so that I might delete the screens? I'm virtually certain that there remain no controls linked to the screen.

I believe that when this happens you have to send your project to Siemens and they fix it for you overnight. Send your local guy an email asking about it. No, I'm not kidding, happened to one of the other engineeers at work.

Try this trick if you not can erase objects in ProTool.
Make a new crossrefernce.
Go to the crossreference page.
Push CTRL and right click on your mouse.
In the context menu, select "Scan all log errors".
When scanning is finished, view context menu again and select
"Repair All".
Now you should be able to delete your obsolete objects.