Negative SP for Flexlogix PID

BillTo

Can anyone tell me if a negative SP can be entered in a PID block (Flexlogix using RSLogix5000). I cannot experiment online at this point in case the processor faults...

I have a SP range of -250kW to +250kW with a corresponding range for the PV. The MinS/MaxS allows me to set this range.

Any suggestions on the best approach for this?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting an actuator which is not responding to the plc code. The range in the channel of the Allen Bradley 1756-OF8 Analog card is...
Replies
Views
I have 3 koyo PLC's in series. The 1st and 3rd are reporting values correctly but the 2nd is reporting negative values. The values in the PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting an Autonics make stepper driver type, MD5-ND14 to a Kinco PLC (K205 series) this has a sourcing output which cannot be...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to setup a PID in Control Logix 1769 Controller in a way that it would control a drive speed by sending...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom