The old forum

Rick Densing

Someone mentioned that the people are still posting at the old forum. I just went there and there is a lot of activity. It is amazing how little some people read.

Another note- on the main page there is a line that says "Hacked By CnTaX Conferences". Any idea what that means?

Hi,
I'm afraid that's my fault...utoh
I never updated the main page-- http://www.plcs.net
So, there it shows the 3 most recent posts and when people click to read them they end up at the old forum. Also all the links on the sites pages pointed to the old forum. So, I guess it's no surprise that there's a lot of activity there.

Anyway, I rewrote the cgi that gets the last 3 questions to point to the new forum and I updated all the links on the pages on the site (I hope I got them all...)to point to the new forum as well.
That should redirect the new visitors here.
After a brief waiting period I'll post a link to the old forum from the main page of this forum and lock it to prevent new posts. It will just be a searchable archive.

In the mean time if anyone is looking to search the archives there you can find it at http://www.plcs.net/cgibin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

Enjoy,
Phil

Last edited: