Unitronics Network Scanning

I'm thinking of Avner here, but everyone is invited :)

Working with an M90-R1, first big Uni project - all the rest have been 1-2 networks in length. I attended the class here, but it's been a while, and my question doesn't quite fit what we discussed there anyway.

In the class, it was mentioned that only one output should be present in an individual network. In my style of programming, I use many single-line rungs to convey states, issue commands, etc, and that method is going to get a little messy with each rung having it's own network.

So here's the questions:

1. Can a Set Coil command and it's matching Reset occupy the same network?

2. Can multiple coils be used in a single network? Mutliple Set Coil commands? What if only Memory Bits (MB's) are used instead of real outputs?

3. What are the penalties for breaking the one-output rule? Increased scan time? Scan ovelooking coils?

Thanks for the help!

TM