Telemecanique Zelio Logic Module Features?

Andy S

Hello all,

I have a customer with a Telemecanique Zelio Logic module that he wishes to use to control the onboard relay outputs based on a simple timer sequence.

OK simple enough, however he wants some extra functionality that I’m not sure as yet whether this module can support.

Firstly he wishes to be able to change the timer vales, eg. 24 hours to 6 hours etc.
And secondly he wishes to manually “step on” the sequence.

Therefore, seeing as this module has a built in keypad and LCD display I wondered if the above are possible without having to wire in some pushbuttons for him?

Wondered if anyone has experience of this module as I’ve not yet had the chance to sit down, boot up the software and have a play!

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Its possible to change the timer settings with the keyboard with the parameter settings.
Also you can use the keys of the keyboard to program them to a function in the program.

Best regards

Ed

Thanks Ed for your help with this,

It looks like Telemecanique call the kepad keys "Z Keys", that can be used as a normally open or closed contacts in the code.

Cheers

Andrew