Micrologix Base

bone

Hello all.

I've got a simple (I hope) question. I've got a 1764-28BXB DC Base for a micrologix 1500. I"ve got a 24vdc led hooked to output 2 (one of the FETs) and ground. I've written 1 rung to use input 0 to turn on output 2. The LED on the Micro comes on, but there is no voltage present on the output. I have 24vdc on the VDC 2 terminal. What have I missed???

Bryan

Jimmie & Tom,

That was the ticket. Totally missed it in my haste to play with the new toy. I've never had the patience to 'RTFM'

Thanks,

Bryan

Similar Topics

I have a pump with ON off status in PLC micrologix 1400 my question is how I can calculate working hours base on ON/off status How I can use the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I need to keep track of cycle per revolution down to microseconds on a micrologix 1400. Do anybody know how can I do it? Appreciate any help.
Replies
Views
I'm ordering a Micrologix 1500 on eBay for training purposes. Do the Rev and Ser have to match between the processor and base unit? Can't I just...
Replies
Views
ML1400 base outputs are being controlled by instruction that is getting messaged from another ML1400. The messaging works because there are other...
Replies
Views
Problems with a Micrologix 1500 Base? Unexplainable errors? Check Knowledgebase item 490954. Affects base units with date from March 2011 to July...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom