Siemens Touch Panel Tp27 Password

shaulapto

Hi,

One of my customers change the backup battery without power applied
to the TP27.
One of the touch pushbutton is password protected and the original password has been lost for the above mentioned reason.
What is the way to reset the password?

Thank you

well... only idea i have.... is memory reset and ew project download to OP :( maybe somebody else know more about this model

My response is similar to Marius. If you have the source code to the project, you can cycle power to the TP. When the TP reboots click the 'Start Transfer' button. With regards to the TP project either set a new password or clear the security attribute on the button then download the project. Also, since the password got reset you might as well validate the MPI/Profibus address has not changed and verify transfer speed settings.